The Insaner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have fun and chill yo' nuts, and remember to calm yo' tits!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inGame
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bahaha this is so dead.
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 11:00 am by DracoBlizt

» It's been a while
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2021 10:51 am by DracoBlizt

» Im not the same anymore
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2019 4:24 pm by ZylinderKnopf

» Kik as an alternative platform.
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 12:19 pm by DracoBlizt

» whydoesthishavetobe5characters
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 11:29 am by DracoBlizt

» It's 2014. Three whole years since this was created. Since Pawn was bangin. I miss you all a lil bit.
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 2:43 am by Matt

» Love/miss you all
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:51 pm by HaZe

» Pawn Tactics
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:15 am by FrostByte

» Important
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:45 pm by HaZe

» Anyone Still Here?
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:57 pm by SpriTey

» Forum?
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:56 am by Matt

» im scared 2 love eva again
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:17 am by Matt

» - READ DIS - {spritey}
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:27 am by FRANKtardle

» Hi, I'm dark
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:26 am by FRANKtardle

» Active Or Dead?
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:21 pm by Grimm

Top posters
Bob Marley
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_vote_lcap~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_voting_bar~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_vote_rcap 
SpriTey
~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_vote_lcap~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_voting_bar~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_vote_rcap 
Grimm
♦Abracadvre♦
DracoBlizt
HaZe
PedoBear
SharpY
Sly
FrostByte
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Forum
Need any help? The assistants are for here to guide you.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Share | 

~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HaZe
♦Supreme Overlord♦
♦Supreme Overlord♦
HaZe

UT : BobMarley has no life!

~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~   ~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:31 am

This is how to make a good forum game:
1. Make sure you have rules.
2. Make sure you have instructions.
3. Make sure multiple spam is not allowed.
4. Make sure the topic remains active.
5.Make the general topic interesting along with the title! (it catches the reader and viewer's attention) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://EpicZone.forumotion.com

~Guide:How To Make a Good Forum Game~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top